Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Oh, what a lovely day to be thankful!  I am even thankful that the snow was a nice change from the rain!  Three things I am most thankful for today are Annie's scabie babies are gone!  After two bouts of medication and four baths with medicated fur cleanser, all of the scabs on her belly are gone.  I'm also thankful that Micah and I were able to go to Sam's classroom and change his bulletin boards.  It was time.  The third thing I am thankful for is, after 1O4 days of waiting, our Charter cable is finally buried.  I can not tell you how many hours I was in contact with Charter trying to get someone here.  Never mind that in the beginning we were told it would be seven to ten business days.  Our order went from "forgotten" to eventually "rush" this Monday.  I would tell you what I said to one of my contacts, but a few of my keys are not working.  The one I'm missing the most would be the "round green vegetable" that rhymes with "me" key.  That's why we used fur cleanser on Annie and not shamoo . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment