Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"Steadfast Love" by Lauren Chandler

Life (was/is) not working for me this fall.  In between working at Sand Creek and working at the Y and working for ISD 196, thinking I had PMR, not to mention Micah starting college, the dryer dying, the dog being sick and the garage door failing to open, I had to make a hard decision. 

If I were going to continue with the Bible study I've been going to for the last ten years at Trinity, I was going to miss at least three weeks due to groups at Sand Creek.  After all, I am the Low Ropes Team Build Manager out there.

Not to mention, Trinity was doing Genesis.  I wasn't really pumped about Genesis.  So I checked in to Berean's Bible study options.

Their studies started the first week of October - another month to breathe and try to catch up.  It was only eight weeks.  I would be done December 5.  More room to breathe.  And they were doing a study on worship.  Worship has been on my heart all year.  

I took the chance.  I went to the women's study this morning and I know I'm in the right place for right now.  One of my dear friend's is at my table (thank you, Jesus!), a missionary who I could have met last summer had we gone to Uganda rather than Ukraine is at my table, and a whole host of other wonderful women. 

I truly miss my friends at Trinity, but I am looking forward to what God is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment