Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fifty Percent Turnout . . .

When the list came out last week, I had ten people signed up for CPR-PR/First Aid and Emergency Oxygen at the Y yesterday morning.  By Friday, the number had dropped down to nine, but only five people had opened the links to do the blended learning prior to class.  

I had seven people show up yesterday.  Two I had to send home as their links weren't completed.  One was a friend and she knew she hadn't done it, but was kind of hoping she didn't have to do it.  No such luck.  The other tried lying to me, saying she had completed the blended learning and couldn't find her certificate.  Sadly, I had proof she'd never even opened it!

Fortunately, the five who had completed it were great fun!  With a small class, I was done by noon and on my way to Sand Creek by one o'clock . . .   

No comments:

Post a Comment