Saturday, October 27, 2018

Only at Sand Creek . . .

I had the awesome duty of being the person in charge at Sand Creek today which meant I was the first to arrive.  Lucky me!  First thing I found was the deceased mouse in the trap right there in the office.  Fortunately, when Scott arrived he put said mouse in the big blue dumpster.  I just don't do mice or snakes . . .

Our team build with a  group of forty became a small group of ten and my next duty was to send a staff home.  They were a great group of ten, but we really were expecting forty!  Fortunately, Tim was fine with not working . . .

Our 4:30 p.m. zippers were all checked in by 4:15 p.m. so for once we got off work on time - a first on what I hope is my last day of the season!  I've told our owner I don't need to work when it's cold outside.  We'll see what happens . . .

Until then . . . "Only at Sand Creek" will return sometime this spring when the snow melts and the weather turns warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment