Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Ten things I am thankful for on this particular Thursday in no particular order:

  1.   Only Bill and I were swimming in the lap lane today.  It was so pleasant!
  2.   Sarah came back to teach the MS class WITHOUT her playlist.  We have a great time together, but definitely like different types of music!
  3.   All three of my classes at the Y were fun today! 
  4.   We finally have all clean towels at our house.
  5.   I didn't have to walk Annie (our dog) once today!
  6.   Micah didn't completely forget to put supper in the oven - it was just an hour late . . .
  7.   I had a great group at Sand Creek even if my boss forgot me!
  8.   My PT at Twin Cities Ortho is willing to help me with my knees via e-mail!
  9.   My husband finally made it home to cut up the ham.
  10.  I got to talk to Dad while driving home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment