Saturday, August 11, 2018

Why, O Y?

I taught CPR-PR/First Aid/Emergency Oxygen Administration at the Y this morning.  Things were not looking good when I stepped into our storage closet.  I sent this picture to my supervisor with the caption, "How many things in this bin do not belong?"


Since this is our emergency OXYGEN bin, let me tell you:
  • Face masks
  • Gloves
  • Baby Manikin (and why is she faceless?)
  • Adult Face
  • AED
They should all be in THEIR bins, not this one!  I wasn't happy.  Whoever had taught before me should have packed things away - responsibly! - but since my class was a fun group of ladies, I worked on my attitude until . . .
 
We finished with the BRAND NEW NEVER EVER USED AED pads.  They're history now!

 I can honestly say that I wish I felt bad, but I honestly DON'T!  So I left the Y and headed to Sand Creek . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment