Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Only at Sand Creek . . .

I wish I had some fun stories to share with you from my time at Sand Creek today - not happening!  We had the sweetest people - from the nanny with Max to the couple celebrating their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary to the three older brothers who kept bopping their little sister on the helmet much to their mother's chagrin!  It was quite the pleasant day out on the course . . . 

However, SOMEONE obviously had toilet issues.  I ran into our portable bathroom before zipping at 3:00 p.m. only to discover poopy toilet paper on the floor and beside the toilet seat.  Like really?  Arg!  I cleaned it up - not joyfully, but dutifully.  Definitely a sad situation because we had no one there under ten today . . . Gross!  

No comments:

Post a Comment