Friday, August 31, 2018

Only at Sand Creek - on a Thursday!

Today's team build was a group of engineers from the north metro.  As I spoke with their leader, she shared with me that they really weren't into the team building "thing", but they were going to try it and see what happened.  If it was a bust, could they go to the high ropes elements early?  Of course.  

You know it wasn't a bust!  It was an awesome success!  At the end of each low ropes element, I always ask my group, "Is there anything from here that you learned that you can bring back to work?"  At our last element before high ropes, one of the guys said, "We need to hug each other more!"  Ya gotta love it! 

Once they left (with a promise to come back!), it was zip lines and high ropes from 2:00-5:30 p.m.  Great groups of people, lots of fun, with a surprise appearance from Benjamin Franklin - as in one of those groups left us a $100.00 tip - another Sand Creek first!  

I drove home $55.00 richer yesterday!  Diane, if you're reading this, I think your sign is helping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment