Sunday, June 10, 2018

You Have Never Failed Me Yet



This morning in church, we sang "Do It Again" by Elevation Worship.  Lines like "You have never failed me yet", "great is Your faithfulness" and "I see You move mountains" landed on me without hope.  

I watched my dear friend Jana who is battling brain cancer raise her hands in worship - Jesus is her confidence.  

I'm fighting PMR (polymyalgial rheumatica) and wondering why for a third time I've had to increase my meds.  God brought to mind the three Hebrew lads, Shadrach, Meshach and Abbednego, who faced the firey furnace with the confidence that God was able to deliver them, and even if He did not, that did not change who He was.    

He has never failed me yet.  Great is His faithfulness.  I will see Him move mountains, it just may not be in my way or in my time.  To Him be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment