Friday, June 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday actually happened on Wednesday this week - and I'm finally blogging it on Friday!

Deb and I were college friends at Mankato. After college, she lived in Hector while I lived in Granite and we'd get together in Olivia.  Eventually I moved to Eagan. then Lakeville, and she moved to Apple Valley.  We began just exchanging Christmas cards and supporting each other on mission trips.  Who knows why life happens like that? 

Fast forward to this Wednesday and I stopped by her house on my way home from work.  She was having a "Stampin' Up" open house.  My demonstrator had retired and by default, she became my new one.  (Note:  she's going to be excellent!)

My friends, it was if we had never been apart!  In less that thirty minutes, we had gone from talking about our grey hair to the faithfulness of our God - with a house full of other people!

I am thankful for friendships that last and encourage and that can be built upon.  That's next our our list - to rebuild our friendship to His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment