Friday, June 15, 2018

North Central University vs. Road Construction

Micah and I went to Freshman Orientation today at North Central University downtown.  For those of you who are not local, all exits to downtown are now closed due to road construction.  We left with ample time and a back route up.  We got there early.  All was well.

Going home was a different story.  My phone was in the process of dying so no "Google Maps" for me.  Micah thought she knew the way home and took off, but the ramps were all closed and her phone was in her purse.  Eventually, she pulled over, pulled her phone out, and found an alternate route.  Meanwhile, I saw a lot of sights I hadn't see in years, discovered a lot of new places, and bit my tongue.  

Can I just say orientation was better than the drive home?    

No comments:

Post a Comment