Friday, June 29, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

I can only say in all honesty that I am ever so thankful I spent the last two days at Sand Creek!  Micah's grad party is on Saturday and she wanted to bake and decorate all of her own goodies for it.  She's baked five different kinds of cookies (crinkle cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate chip, ginger snap and raisin oatmeal!), she's made two different kinds of cupcakes (vanilla bean and chocolate) and she worked with Kim (her baking mentor) until 11 p.m. last night on her official cake topper.  She's frosted cupcakes and sugar cookies and she's used every measuring spoon, dish, tray and container we have in the house!  Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration - since I thankfully was not here to clean counters, wash dishes and pack things away, I really don't know!

But this I know - my daughter has a love for baking and she so enjoys using the gifts and talents God has given her.  For that, I am thankful . . . take a peek!   

Grandma's Sugar Cookies
Crazy, creative cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment