Thursday, June 21, 2018

Only at Sand Creek . . .

I saw the four sections for the new platform one today - unfortunately, they were neither in place nor put together.  There is a distinct possibility we may not be open on Saturday for anything but high ropes.  Keep praying! 

Down at the high ropes, I have never in my life seen someone as shaky as the young man we had on the "Charlie Chaplin".  He had all the lines moving and his knees were doing double-time. He had to start over twice, but he made it.

Before he got up there, we had the chance to talk.  He was telling me his favorite place to disc golf was Kenwood Trail Middle School.  Never one to pass up an opportunity, I said, "That's where I go to church!  If you're ever there on a Sunday morning and want to stop in for services before golfing, we start at 10:30."  

Seed planting . . .    

No comments:

Post a Comment