Sunday, June 24, 2018

Only at Sand Creek!

The text came at 6:15 a.m. yesterday morning - "all available staff who can come and help clean up around platform one this morning are welcome."  Fortunately, I didn't find that text until 6:45 a.m.  I pulled in at 8:30 a.m. (I certainly didn't need to rush - I brushed Annie's teeth!) and it was a mad house and a mess and it certainly didn't look like we were going to be open by 10 a.m. for zippers!  

Unfortunately, I was right.  There were some very unhappy, disgruntled people - understandably so, yet regrettably so - refunds were made, we had an early lunch and at noon, I sent the first people off of our new platform one.  Take a peek . . .

Going off of the new platform!

The western view of platform two!

The land that gave way - it looks way better in real life!

The eastern view off the platform!

Our new up-top arrangement designed by yours truly!
 Fortunately, our day ended well.  I got to zip twice, meet a young lady who works at Reptile Gardens in Rapid City, psych out a psychology major, and laugh with a bridal party!

No comments:

Post a Comment