Friday, June 8, 2018

One Interesting Fact . . .

This past Tuesday and Thursday, Noah (my supervisor) and I taught Basic Life Support and First Aid to the staff from Camp Streefland.  What a hoot!  As we introduced ourselves at the beginning of each class, we asked the participants to share one interesting fact about themselves.  We had some winners:
  • I'm an identical twin;
  • I've been to Nicaragua seven times;
  • Last summer, I stood on top of the active volcano that just went off in Venezuela;
  • I've climbed two fourteeners (sorry buddy, I've climbed nine!);
  • I'm trying to get into the Guiness Book of World Records by holding my breath as long as possible and by balancing on a yoga ball.  I'll be happy with either one;
  • I guess my most interesting fact is I'm the least interesting person here.
Here's hoping you all have an awesome summer at Streefland!   

No comments:

Post a Comment