Friday, June 4, 2021

Thank You, Mrs. Bakke's Fifth Grade Class

Aimee asked me if I could come in to her classroom after lunch today and I said, "Sure."  I'd heard rumor that her fifth graders were going to do something fun for me, so I set my expectations low and walked in the room at 12:35 p.m.

Boy, was I ever wrong!  First, Aimee handed me the most gorgeous hanging plant in our school color - purple!  That was followed by a card from the class that just made me laugh.  Next was "Droolin' Moose Mint Meltaways" with a card from Aimee.  

But she wasn't done yet.  No, played a game of "Cahoots" with the answers always being "Mrs. Bakke", "Mrs. Zupke", "Both" or "Neither".  It was hilarious as the kids tried to figure out which one of us was born out of state (both), who was a lifeguard (Zupke), who painted their fingernails (Bakke), and more!  

I couldn't have had a more phenomenal ending to an already excellent year!

Thank you, Mrs. Bakke and your 2020-2021 fifth grade class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment