Friday, June 4, 2021

Christina

The kinder class I was assigned for recess this year is full to overflowing with opportunities - and I don't mean the good kind!  With only four days of school left, I could tell their teacher was getting overwhelmed and exhausted, a problem I knew could be helped with some "chocolate therapy".

I stopped by Christina's room on my way up to the lunchroom yesterday with some Droolin' Moose Amaretto chocolates and set them on her desk.  You know every kinder in the room wanted to know, "What's that?", "Who's it for?"  "Can I see it?"

"Well, it's for your teacher and if she wants to show you, she will."  

I left.  An hour later Christina met me at the door to bring her kinders in from recess with a huge smile on her face.  "That's exactly what I needed.  All I did during my lunch break was eat chocolate.  I feel so much better."

To God be the glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment