Friday, June 11, 2021

Scott, Jacki and Me

 This morning, Scott Pelley, Jacki Huestis and I shared "Mercy Ships" with twenty-seven nursing students at the University of Northwestern in St. Paul.  Scott came via his "Sixty Minutes" segment on Mercy Ships that was filmed in Togo in 2012 (our last time on the ship).  Jacki's sister, Melissa, and I worked together in the children's summer program in 2011 in Sierra Leone.  I contacted Melissa who talked to Jacki who's been a nurse on the ship eight times.  Jacki and Melissa sent me the following from Bisbane, Australia.  I don't know if you'll be able to open it, but if you can, it's absolutely amazing!

https://wwwdropbox.com/sh/w1dmvlm14efnh2h/AACIehW4eP8XshvAoPf-2joea?dl=0  

I guess that made me the only "live and in-person" speaker!  It was a most excellent opportunity to share not only Mercy Ships, but the faithfulness of God.  To Him be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment