Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thankful Thursday!

Sadly, right after lunch yesterday, we (the tutors) began having difficulty with WebEx (our district's zoom).  You could start a meeting, but it would be taken over by the spinning wheel of death.  Once you were out, you couldn't get in.  Turning off the iPad and starting completely over did no good.

Since I'd already done yesterday's math with one student earlier in the day, I did my first student after lunch on the old-fashioned telephone, talking him through.  My second student, I cancelled.  There went our Razz Kids book!  Students three, four and five were taken over by the classroom teacher who was still able to use her WebEx.  

She told me to take the rest of the afternoon off, later sending me a text that staff all throughout the district were having issues with WebEx.

I am ever thankful that WebEx worked just fine today and I could meet with students once again.  Here's hoping for tomorrow . . . 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment