Sunday, January 17, 2021

Speaking of Frustration . . .

My Aquatics Director on the ski trip had told me in October that she would get me my certifications instructor code right away so I could be paid for teaching certification classes.  She said that in front of the Aquatics Director who was on duty yesterday.  I asked my AD in November, after I had taught a challenge class for my code again.  We went on Covid close down.  When we reopened in January, I asked my AD for my for my code again.  She said she'd do it right away.  I told the acting AD on Friday that I had yet to receive a code or be paid for working in November.  She said she'd take care of it by doing a "push".  She offered me my deck manager's wage and I said I was already making more than that.  I gave her the amount I was making.  She gave me a raise!  Right there.  On the spot. And she wants me to come work for her.  I may be moving.  It's only once a month!    

No comments:

Post a Comment