Saturday, January 30, 2021

Rock on!

Coming home from the Y yesterday, a semi hit a "rock on" my windshield, putting a hole even with my left eye.  Since I only had to work a couple of hours yesterday, I told Sam I would deal with insurance.

Call One:  Insurance Company.  Yes, you have full glass coverage.  We use Gerber for replacement.  They will be calling you.  (10 minutes)

Call Two:  This is Gerber Glass.  We hear you need a new windshield . . .The shop will be calling you.  (20 minutes)

Call Three:  Would you like to be scheduled in Apple Valley or Burnsville?  Yes, we do offer loaner cars.  The shop will be calling you.  (25 minutes)

Call Four:  Your claim has been denied for Toyota glass.  Would you like to pay for Toyota glass ($350.00) or use ours?  (15 minutes)

Call Five:  This is Enterprise Rental.  (5 minutes)

Call Six:  Sam, you're bringing my car in on Tuesday and I'm taking your truck.  I am so done with this!  (10 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment