Sunday, January 17, 2021

Frustration Mounts . . .

I taught CPR at the Y yesterday for the first time this year.  I arrived earlier than normal expecting things NOT to be normal.  Boy, was I ever right!



This is how I found our storage room.  A jumbled mess.  Four adult manikins were missing.  Three AED's were missing.  No one had printed the tests I needed.  None of my Covid protocol provisions were provided.  I was frustrated.  I called the Aquatics Director on duty.  (Note:  My Aquatics Director, who should have ensured that I had everything I needed to teach was on a ski trip and had done nothing to prepare for this class before she left.). I vented.  I quit.  The AD on Duty hired me to come to her Y.  I may just do that.  Class went well.  This is how the storage room looked when I left:


  Notice the difference?  I willing to bet my AD never will!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment