Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thankful Thursday!

While on this particular Thursday I am thankful for many things (including the warmer weather!), I want to share only 2.5 of them:

  • I am thankful that I am able to pray for my neighbor Jill-at-the-top-of-the-hill and her husband, Brian, as he is underwent cancer treatment at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester today.  I can't imagine going through what they are going through, but I am thankful that I can go before the Throne of Grace on their behalf.  "Dear Lord, destroy the cancer."
  • I am thankful for my daughter who helped me take down Christmas decorations (save the tree) while cleaning today.  She helped with the cleaning, too.  And Matt got some vacuuming action in as well. 
  • The "point five"?  I am thankful that the decorations Micah broke were glue-able and she did it.  The ones I dropped are history!

No comments:

Post a Comment