Monday, November 12, 2018

When it rains, it pours!

I finished my YSL (YMCA Swimming Leader) class yesterday a whopping fifteen minutes sooner than what I had wanted to - and without swimming the butterfly!  Consequently, I made it home sooner than planned only to discover . . .

That Sam's mom had just passed away.  She had had a stroke back in February.  While she was in the hospital then, the doctor's discovered an aneurysm in her lower chest.  It burst yesterday afternoon and she went peacefully.  Sam and his oldest brother Mark are now on their way down to the farm for a private family burial with a memorial service to be held later.  

Sam still wanted to go to my cousin's visitation yesterday afternoon so we took off to St. Peter.  What a blessed time with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and their families!  I am so glad we were there to love and support them.

It was a wild day, but a good day . . . and now it's TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment