Thursday, November 8, 2018

TOTALLY Terrible Tuesday!

Tuesday was one of those days where I felt like I was taking one step forward and three steps back.  It wasn't that it was bad - I voted, I dropped off some paperwork at the clinic and I made it to work on time . . .

Where I had a new student in my first class!  A parent-child class where the parent let him go, because after all, he was three!  Go jump in when he wanted to . . . go under because he wasn't watching him . . . go play with the toys while we were singing . . . 

Then came my second class - she cried and cried and cried!  And this was the second lesson.  But it got better.  When Mom left, she started to scream and scream and scream!  I got "empathy eyes" from the ENTIRE pool!

My third class was the best of the day.  I finished with them, I packed my stuff away and I went in to take a shower.  When I packed my pool bag the night before, I had been helping Micah bake cookies.  Yeah, guess what I forgot!  But I told myself that when camping, I used to wear the same pair of underwear for LONGER than two days, so . . . 

And speaking of underwear . . . read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment