Monday, November 12, 2018

Scheduled!

My full-knee replacement surgery has officially been scheduled for Tuesday, November 20th at 9:20 a.m.  At first it didn't look like it was going to happen until mid-January at the very earliest - everything was booked - but there had been a cancellation that morning.  Did I want it?  

Yes!!!  No.  Yes!!!  No.  Friends, I am scared to death!  I'll get to spend at least two days, if not three, in the hospital.  I haven't spent a night in the hospital since I was eighteen!  I'll have four to six weeks of rehab, and then I'll walk again.  YES!!!   Walk again!  I'm in!

So today, I had my nose swabbed, scheduled my pre-op, scheduled all my physical therapy appointments, talked with the nurse at Fairview, planned a grocery list and am working on finding subs at both of my jobs.  Pray for me!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment