Friday, November 16, 2018

"No, Thanks!" Thursday

It wasn't that I wasn't thankful yesterday, it was just that I was tired of all those well meaning comments given by those I barely know.  Things like "Are you sure it's your knee or could it be something else".  I think the MRI made things quite clear.  Things like "Well, when I had knee surgery".  Your knee surgery is most likely quite different from my knee surgery based on our current health conditions, weight and willingness to work hard.  Things like "Let me tell you what went wrong with my knee surgery."  Ummm, do you honestly think I care or want to know less than a week before I have surgery.  I know you're just trying to offer me insight and your wisdom, but what I want you to know is . . .  my God is BIGGER and for that I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment