Thursday, July 19, 2018

"Thankful Thursday" happens "Only at Sand Creek . . ."

"I'm zipping in the rain, just zippin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds so dark in the sky
The sun's in my heart and I'm ready to fly
Let the stormy clouds chase everyone from the place
Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face
I zip down the line with a happy refrain
Just zippin', zippin' in the rain
Zipping in the rain, I'm happy again
I'm zippin' and flying in the rain
I'm zipping and flyin' in the rain"

My apologies to Gene Kelly.  I had two choices today out at Sand Creek.  I could enjoy zipping in the rain - it really wasn't that cold.  Or not.

I'm thankful for the choice I made.  And the joke I played on Sam.  I used his truck today.  When he gets in to drive it again, he's going to find the heat on full blast!  Thankfully, I was only slightly chilled . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment