Saturday, July 21, 2018

Fun, Food and Fellowship!

We have a group of friends that we've known and loved for the past fifteen years or so!  At one point, we were five families in home fellowship together attending the same church.  Now, we technically attend four different churches and get together whenever we can.  And when we do, the love and laughter flow!  

Like I told the guys as I left work yesterday, not only is this the greatest group ever, but we also have the best food ever!  I took pictures to show Alan and Duane why I was ready to leave work early.  I'll share them with you, too!  

Shishkabobs - by Micah (I worked, she cooked.)

Micah's designer deviled eggs - aren't they lovely?
Jana's snowflake cake - amazing chocolate!
Jana's Broccoli Salad
Delicious Fruit Salad by Cindy
Jana's custard peach pie
Add to what you see brats, cheeseburgers, chips, dip, Lynn's baked beans and white chocolate chip cookies - no one went home hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment