Saturday, May 15, 2021

Really?!?

This is one for the books!  I was notified that two of my posts - "A Belated Happy Birthday to Sam" and "A Belated Happy Mother's Day" - went AGAINST Blogger's Community Guidelines.  I checked out those guidelines and found out they could take action against me for adult content (it was Sam's birthday!), child sexual abuse and exploitation (Micah did make the cakes!), dangerous and illegal activities (overeating?), harassment, bullying and threats (nope!), hate speech (happy?), impersonation or misrepresentation of identity, malware and similar malicious content, misleading content and more.  

You'll be glad to know that those posts were re-evaluated and reinstated.  Part of me is very glad that posts on Blogger are evaluated.  The other part of me says, "Really?!?  You've got to be kidding me!  These two posts?"

No comments:

Post a Comment