Friday, September 18, 2020

Whinge Friday

If you're wondering what a "whinge" Friday might be . . . "whinge" is the Australian term for whiny!  And today I'm feeling just a bit whinge . . .

  • First thing this morning, I was at the orthopedic surgeon's having my knees checked out following last Thursday's car accident.  Surgically speaking, comparing today's x-rays with July's x-rays, my knees are surgically fine.  But there is something not-quite-right with my left knee and my surgeon wanted me to try six weeks of PT before he ordered an MRI.  That means on top of a new job and seeing the chiro twice a week due to whiplash, I'm adding PT once a week.  Whinge. 
  • I left the surgeon and went to the endodontist to finish my root canal (Neighbor Nancy says I really know how to plan fun days!).  There was a possibility of not finding that fourth root that had calcified and having a quick appointment, but no!  On my full face x-ray, they found the root and pried my mouth open FOREVER!  Whinge.
  • This afternoon, Micah and I went to Best Buy.  I had finally purchased a new phone on Labor Day which, of course, was quite damaged in the accident.  Progressive said they would pay for the phone, but I had bought it on sale.  They would only cover the sale price.  Now I'm out another $150.00, although I do have a request in to Progressive for that additional amount.  I didn't run the stop sign!  Whinge.  
And there you have it - whinge Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment