Saturday, July 20, 2019

The Roofers . . .

Compliments of a severe June 4 thunderstorm, we got a new roof put on the house yesterday.  The roofers came far too early in the morning for someone who had been up most of the night unable to sleep, and far too loud for anyone who had hoped to sleep in late!

However, when Micah brought me home from PT, they were taking a break.  Sweetest men ever!  They told me to be very careful.  There were nails everywhere.  I thanked them and told them no worries as I kept trudging up the driveway.  So one of the guys ran up to the house and moved the tarp holding our old roof out of my way so I could make it into the garage with my walker.  Loved it!  Loved them! 

Sam did, too, especially when they offered him one of their beers after work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment