Thursday, July 25, 2019

Neighbors and Friends

We have been blessed since my knee replacement by . . .

NEIGHBORS  Who but Neighbor Nancy would stop what she was doing outside when she saw Micah and I come home with a car load of groceries yesterday to help Micah carry them all in, then stay to chat while I iced my knee?

Jill-at-the-top-of-the-hill stopped by yesterday afternoon with her delicious chicken tortilla casserole!  Total gift because after PT and grocery shopping, I so did NOT have the energy to cook.  I wonder, though, why does hers taste so much better than mine?  I use her recipe!

and FRIENDS  Who but my friend Tara would bring lunch over for us (T & M) with FOUR pieces of dark chocolate because she knows I'm trying to not over-indulge while I can't work it off, and then eat a piece of MY chocolate?  

I love these guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment