Sunday, July 7, 2019

Only at Sand Creek - on a Saturday!

My Sand Creek Saturday highlight had to be Ethan, who had just finished his freshman year at North.  I was talking with him at the high ropes course.  To make conversation, I asked him who his teachers had been.  When he named his biology teacher, I said, "Worst teacher ever!"  He was amazed I knew that, but then I explained I had North kids.  When he told me his economics teacher, we said in unison, "The crazy cat lady!"

After he completed the course, we were talking with his dad.  I think Ethan was elated that I gave his dad the same opinion of some of as teachers as Ethan had, following it up with we had had very few "bad" teachers at North, but those two were definitely among the worst!

It was another busy day at Sand Creek, but always a good one - and yesterday even came with tips!  We've been on a "tip drought" . . . so staff were once again excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment