Sunday, July 7, 2019

Only at Sand Creek - on a Friday!

I agreed to work Friday because it was going to be a short day - 12:30-4:30 p.m.  Our last group was on the high ropes at 3:15.  When they were done, we were done.  

While doing our 2:00 zip, I realized that I needed to take all of the carabiners on platform two with me as we wouldn't need them for the rest of the day.  Just to be sure, I double-checked with "Checkfront".  It said we were definitely done after the high ropes.  

I can not make this up.  In the time it took me to finish sending two people from platform two and myself, plus eight people from platform three, we had like eight people sign up for a 4:30 zip.  

In less than thirty minutes!  So all the carabiners had to be returned and we did NOT get off work early!  Fortunately, it was a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment