Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Only at Sand Creek . . .

As i got ready for work today, I put on my staff t-shirt and make-up because my team build today was with Cargill.  In my mind, a group of adults.

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at work only to discover that the person who set up the team build for her church's YOUTH GROUP worked at Cargill.  Yup!  I had seventeen high school students from Sherburn, Minnesota - and what a fun group they were!

Unfortunately, it was almost a comedy of errors!  They had all filled out their waivers for TOMORROW, not TODAY.  Not sure where they were going tomorrow, but they all had to fill out a waiver for Sand Creek, text it to their parents, have them sign it and return it to us - because they were all under 18!

Just as we were finishing waivers, the rain hit.  We decided that since were were up on top anyway, we would change up our order and zip first.  All I can say, is they were a great group - and quite flexible!    

No comments:

Post a Comment