Monday, September 24, 2018

When PMR rears it's ugly head . . .

Yesterday I wasn't quite sure if it was putting too many zippers on the line the day before that made my chest hurt or if it was PMR (polymyalgia rheumatica), but today I know without a doubt - PRM has reared it's ugly head!

I'm waiting to hear from my internist.  What should I do?  I see the rheumatologist next Wednesday.  He may have better ideas.

In the meantime, my dear friend Heidi sent me this back on June 28 and I FINALLY listened to it today.  I'm not sure that I agree with the thought that "He slays me . . . ", but I like the premise of what my response should be!  

I've enclosed the less then three minute version and the over six minute version - your choice, maybe both!  

"11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Jeremiah 29:11 (RSV)

No comments:

Post a Comment