Friday, September 28, 2018

Only at Sand Creek . . .

Tim and I had only one group of zippers today at Sand Creek and they consisted of two separate parties.  

The first party had been at Sand Creek a few weeks back and had actually had Tim and I as their tour guides.  Sue and Michael had had so much fun zipping then that today they sprung their ninth grade grandson out of school to join them.

The other group consisted of four women - Rita who was the oldest, her cancer surviving daughter Angie, Diane who was dating Rita's son and Linda.  I'm not sure how Linda fit in.

We were gearing up and it hit me - I remembered Sue! I said out loud to her and everyone there, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!"  The laughter was endless!

The last time Sue had zipped was a lot warmer than today and she had been in shorts.  Sue is covered with tatoos all over her body - specifically from the knees to the ankles and both shoulders. 

Bless her husband Michael for pulling up her jeans and showing everyone her tatoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment