Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Some Thursdays, it's just wave after wave after wave of thankfulness!  Take today for instance . . .

After swimming on Tuesday with six people in the lap lane, today the maximum number at any one time was only THREE!  Sometimes, it was only ME!  It was lovely!

My second class, which everyone thinks is the most challenging class ever, never showed up for lessons!  Which means I got to leave work early . . .

Which put me at Jensen's early for my lunch date so I walked into Ficus and Fig to see if my friend was working.  Not only was she working, she was trying to hang a clock on the wall, only she was TOO short to find the hook!  It was hysterical.  She discovered I was there when I started to laugh out loud!  Fortunately, she laughed with me!  It was pretty funny!

The best news is, though, not only did I get to see my friend, but her daughter was there, too.  She had had surgery a little over two weeks ago and she was feeling great!  Which was awesome because I have been praying for her!

Off to lunch - and what a thing to be thankful for!  It was my former boss and a former co-worker, both who are not-yet-walking-with Jesus, and they invited ME to lunch!  Thank you, Jesus, that I can shine for YOU!  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment