Friday, September 29, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Someday, "Thankful Thursday" will actually get posted on a Thursday, but until then . . . 

After swimming with six people in the lap lane on Tuesday, Bill and I were both quite thankful that we were the only two in the lane yesterday!  Bill knows I pray when I swim (he loves the "brother-in-law with ten kids" laps the best!) and yesterday I asked him for permission to pray for his newest granddaughter, Alexandra.  She is a preemie with problems and is looking at at least two more weeks in the hospital.  He was in tears as he said, "Yes."  I am thankful that I can swim and pray.

I am thankful that as I sped from the Y to Sand Creek, the officers weren't on my roads.

I am thankful that Sand Creek is always fun!  Yesterday we had the superintendent of McLeod County Schools there with a group of students from a variety of schools.  Chris and I had a hoot!  From doing the "Leap of Faith" together to working on platform three - both of us for the first time!  God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment