Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Day That Kept Getting Better and Better and Better . . .

Today was one of those days that just kept getting better and better and better!  I got up early to swim at the Y and got a chance to spend some time with my friend Dawn, hearing about her triathalon attempt last weekend that included two flat tires - at two separate times!  Then I got to swim with my friend Carla.  She's an easy person to share a lane with.  Things were going well. 

I had enough time at home to have breakfast, braid Micah's hair and fold a load of laundry before I headed off to Sand Creek where . . .

My boss handed me a $50.00 bill - our tip from Thrivent last week.  Things were going great!

We had two groups for the day - the Farmington High School girls basketball team and a group from St. Paul College.  I lucked out with the better half of the basketball team - we randomly divided them and I won! 

It was a gorgeous day working with great people, coming home $50.00 richer!  Oh, yeah . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment