Thursday, June 8, 2017

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for the power of prayer.  

I received a text late yesterday morning asking for prayer from a friend who is currently in Ireland singing with a Bethlehem Church Choir.  They were going in to a dicey situation to sing and they wanted to be "covered".  So I prayed, I'm sure alongside multitudes of others and this was the text I got before I went to bed last night: 

"Oh, Margo!  I have no words.  There wasn't a dry eye in the place.  I don't know exactly what happened . . . lol . . . God happened!!!"

Today I've had the privilege of praying for a friend's husband who is in surgery.  My last text from her was at 10:20 a.m. this morning and already God is in the process of healing . . . so I don't feel so bad about Him waking me up at 5 a.m. to begin praying.

To Him be the glory!    

No comments:

Post a Comment