Saturday, June 17, 2017

Andrew.

Andrew came to Sand Creek today with a group of men celebrating a July 1 wedding.  My first run in with him came on the high ropes course.  Due to our influx of people, we were running with minimum staff so I was both launching and removing people from the ropes course.  Not only did he fail to stand where I asked him to wait, he went and tried hooked himself in.  When I came back to the launch station, I simply said, "We like staff to hook you in.  I'll need to check that for you."

My next run in with Andrew happened on the zip line.  I was launching once again and this massive man who looked like a football player blocked me with his elbow and tried to hook himself in.  Once again, I said, "We like staff to hook you in.  I'll need to check that for you."  "Don't worry, darlin', I got it."  

I chose not to have a third run in with Andrew as he drank his Coors beer while waiting for his friends to take their gear off at our alchohol free facility.  Technically, he was not on the course and definitely, I was not his "darlin'".     

No comments:

Post a Comment