Thursday, June 8, 2017

Kidnapped!

Matt came home from the Y on Monday and said, "Mom, what are you doing today?"  I knew the answer to that question - "In forty minutes, when I'm done baking we can go get our hair cut."  Correct answer.  From there it was off to the post office and on to the library.  Driving around, Matt said, "I want to get an industrial piercing.  Do you want to come with me?"  My brain said, "No!  I have too much to do!"  My mouth said, "I really don't want to."  The third time he asked was the charm.  We went.  It was fun to be together.  He took me out for a coke afterward.  I can't say I like it, but he does.  That's what's important.  We both agree smaller beads on the ends would be nice.  That won't happen for two more months as it will take that long to heal.  This is what it looks like:  

No comments:

Post a Comment