Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Thankful Thursday (Comes Early)!

I started work at 10 this morning at Sand Creek.  The closer I got to Jordan, the more it poured.  The more it poured, the more I prayed.  I did NOT want to work in the rain today!

It is with a thankful that I share that by time my group of twelve second through fourth graders from River Bend Nature Center arrived at 10:30 a.m., the rain was just a drizzle.  And by the time we finished up at the low ropes course, it was history!  

I am also thankful that we had a glorious, successful day.  They were able to master two of the elements on the low ropes course which wasn't easy because they were so tiny.  They enjoyed a segregated lunch - girls at the picnic table, boys anywhere else.  We did two elements on the high ropes course and then ended with a zip.  It was good.

But the best news of all - how could I forget this yesterday? - I found out when I got home from work Tuesday.  I am ever thankful that God has provided in full the amount of support Micah and I need for our time serving with "No Longer Music" in Ukraine this summer.  To God be the glory!     

No comments:

Post a Comment