Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Meeting After the Meeting . . .

Since I don't know who reads my blog, I can't use names because this isn't public information yet, but here's the rest of the story . . . 

One of our tutor team was adamant that that we meet in a secure spot IMMEDIATELY after our meeting with the principal.  So we ran down the stairs to the book closet (yup, truly a closet filled with books!) where she announced, "I wasn't going to say anything yet, but I was going to resign at the end of the school year.  However, I'm going to resign today so that Margo and Angela don't have to lose as many hours."  Then she turned and glared at another tutor until she said, "I've already talked to Wade (aka The Principal) and I'm going to retire at the end of the year so hopefully you both will get your hours back."  

So while our hours haven't been restored yet at the time of this post, there is a good possibility that they will be.  Unfortunately, two of my favorite tutors will be leaving at the end of the year . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment