Saturday, May 14, 2022

Flee and Doppy!

By yesterday afternoon, I was slap happy!  Fortunately, I was back in fifth grade with the students who knew and loved me!  

My journey began Monday morning when the window opened for Fast Bridge testing.  I was the tutor chosen to do Fast Bridge with all of our fourth and fifth grade students.  I began to test our ninety fourth graders with three stories - "Dan and Joe", "Betty, Emma and Dan" and "Jim".  Why the writers of Fast Bridge weren't more creative in their titles, I don't know!  After lunch, it was on to seventy-five fifth graders and "Mark", "Apples" and "Dee and Floppy".  

That was all day Monday . . . Tuesday . . . Wednesday . . . Thursday . . . and Friday.  And Monday . . . 

No wonder "Dee and Floppy" became "Flee and Doppy" by Friday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment