Saturday, May 21, 2022

Thankful Thursday!

In all honesty, I can only say that I was thankful when I crawled in to bed Thursday night and the day was over!  It was a rough day for both Sam and I at our schools.

I had an incident at recess where one of the third grade boys told another one of the third grade boys who has special needs to pull down his pants.  It wasn't a full moon, it was the the front end . . . I caught the second showing and the principal came out to deal with it before there was a third showing!

Add to that, I was already emotionally exhausted from the name tag incident the day before, and . . . phew!

Sam arrived to an emergency building meeting with the district superintendent.  His principal from the prior year was caught in a police sting operation and would no longer be working for the district.  This was a person Sam really enjoyed working for and respected and it was crushing.  Not just for Sam, but all of his building staff.   

No comments:

Post a Comment