Saturday, May 21, 2022

From the Mouths of Fifth Graders . . .

 I'm sure this was an assignment from Cathy Jo, but it brought great joy to my heart as I read the 3x5 cards some of her class left on my table.  Here's a sampling:

"Thanks for always helping me do my math at the end of the day and for watching over everyone at reces or whoever you spell it (:" - S

"Thank you for being the best tutor in the world.  I really like to say hi!  Thank you." - E

"You are always honest and fun and kind.  Thanks for teaching me a lot of things." - B

"Thank you for helping me with my math when it gets hard." - E

"Thank you so much for always making me smile during the day!  I love seeing you outside and during math.  I'm going to miss ya so much when I'm off to middel school! Thank you!" - C 

"You are a great tutor and provide a great learning space." - M

"You are fun.  You are smart.  You are fun to talk to." - R    

No comments:

Post a Comment