Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day!

 

We chose a "different" type of Mother's Day today where Sam and Micah honored my mother by going home to take care of my dad who just got out of the hospital.  With so many trips to Iowa over the past couple of months, my bionic knees just could not get in to a car ONE. MORE. TIME. and be bent up for six hours.  It was physically impossibly and mentally exhausting for me to even comprehend ONE. MORE. ROAD. TRIP.  So with my blessing and love, they hit the road this morning and will be back early this evening - giving my father a very happy Mother's Day!

Meanwhile, back at the fort, Matt and I went out for a quick lunch, stopped and picked up some m & m's and agreed that we both were looking forward to a quiet afternoon at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment